RE: [lewiscarroll] Re: Re Daresbury Lewis Carroll Society Magazine

  • Maria Bodmann
    Message 1 of 17 , May 26, 2013
      Keith I would so like to receive a pdf if you can still send it - maria@...

      I would have sent this note off list but it seems impossible to do that.

      Best wishes,
      maRia

      -- Maria Bodmann Ph: 818/837-9485 Fax: 801/904-6509 maria@... http://www.balibeyond.com http://www.balibeyond.com/alice/alice.html

      To: lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com
      From: neilnicholson2004@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100
      Subject: Re: [lewiscarroll] Re: Re Daresbury Lewis Carroll Society Magazine

      Please send it to me in PDF. neilnicholson2004@...

      Thank you.

        From: neilnicholson2004@...
        Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100

        Please send it to me in PDF. neilnicholson2004@...

        Thank you.

        > I had a list of members of this group who requested a PDF copy of the Daresbury magazine and I’m aware that some email addresses on that list are now defunct.

        > If you would like a copy of the magazine in PDF form would you send me an email please. I tried to post the PDF on the site last time but it was rejected.
        > This edition has an article on Tenniel in it and some amusing parodies from August Imholtz â€" plus the usual local news.
        > Regards,
        > Keith

      • Keith W
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 14, 2013
        Michele,

        it was definitely sent – I’ve checked my list and your email address is on it.

        I’ll attach it to this email – could you let me know if it arrives in your in box?

        Best wishes,

        Keith

        From: neilnicholson2004@...
        Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100

        Please send it to me in PDF. neilnicholson2004@...

        Thank you.

        I'd like to see it. My email is mailto:jenifer%40toast.net.

        Thanks!

        Jenifer

        --- In mailto:lewiscarroll%40yahoogroups.com, "Keith W" <keith@...> wrote:

        > All,
        > I had a list of members of this group who requested a PDF copy of the Daresbury magazine and I’m aware that some email addresses on that list are now defunct.

        > If you would like a copy of the magazine in PDF form would you send me an email please. I tried to post the PDF on the site last time but it was rejected.
        > This edition has an article on Tenniel in it and some amusing parodies from August Imholtz â€" plus the usual local news.
        > Regards,
        > Keith

        No virus found in this message.

      • michele rosenberg
        Message 4 of 17 , Jun 17, 2013
          Thank you.  I did receive the attachment and enjoyed the articles.

          [Attachment(s) from Keith W included below]

          From: neilnicholson2004@...
          Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100