Re: [lewiscarroll] Re: Re Daresbury Lewis Carroll Society Magazine

  • neil nicholson
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 25, 2013
      Please send it to me in PDF. neilnicholson2004@...

      Thank you.

      From: michele rosenberg <michel.rosenberg@...>
      To: lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, 23 April 2013, 20:29
      Subject: Re: [lewiscarroll] Re: Re Daresbury Lewis Carroll Society Magazine

      Please send it to me in PDF.  michel.rosenberg@...

      Thanks

      On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 3:01 PM, angeldance66 <jenifer@...> wrote:

      I'd like to see it. My email is jenifer@....

      Thanks!

      Jenifer

      --- In lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com, "Keith W" <keith@...> wrote:

      > All,
      > I had a list of members of this group who requested a PDF copy of the Daresbury magazine and I’m aware that some email addresses on that list are now defunct.

      > If you would like a copy of the magazine in PDF form would you send me an email please. I tried to post the PDF on the site last time but it was rejected.
      > This edition has an article on Tenniel in it and some amusing parodies from August Imholtz â€" plus the usual local news.
      > Regards,
      > Keith

    • Maria Bodmann
      Message 2 of 17 , May 26, 2013
        Keith I would so like to receive a pdf if you can still send it - maria@...

        I would have sent this note off list but it seems impossible to do that.

        Best wishes,
        maRia

        -- Maria Bodmann Ph: 818/837-9485 Fax: 801/904-6509 maria@... http://www.balibeyond.com http://www.balibeyond.com/alice/alice.html

        To: lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com
        From: neilnicholson2004@...
        Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100

        Please send it to me in PDF. neilnicholson2004@...

        Thank you.

        > I had a list of members of this group who requested a PDF copy of the Daresbury magazine and I’m aware that some email addresses on that list are now defunct.

        > If you would like a copy of the magazine in PDF form would you send me an email please. I tried to post the PDF on the site last time but it was rejected.
        > This edition has an article on Tenniel in it and some amusing parodies from August Imholtz â€" plus the usual local news.
        > Regards,
        > Keith

      • michele rosenberg

          From: neilnicholson2004@...
          Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100

          Please send it to me in PDF. neilnicholson2004@...

          Thank you.

          > I had a list of members of this group who requested a PDF copy of the Daresbury magazine and I’m aware that some email addresses on that list are now defunct.

          > If you would like a copy of the magazine in PDF form would you send me an email please. I tried to post the PDF on the site last time but it was rejected.
          > This edition has an article on Tenniel in it and some amusing parodies from August Imholtz â€" plus the usual local news.
          > Regards,
          > Keith

        • Keith W
          Message 4 of 17 , Jun 14, 2013
          Michele,

          it was definitely sent – I’ve checked my list and your email address is on it.

          I’ll attach it to this email – could you let me know if it arrives in your in box?

          Best wishes,

          Keith

          From: neilnicholson2004@...
          Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100

          Please send it to me in PDF. neilnicholson2004@...

          Thank you.

          I'd like to see it. My email is mailto:jenifer%40toast.net.

          Thanks!

          Jenifer

          --- In mailto:lewiscarroll%40yahoogroups.com, "Keith W" <keith@...> wrote:

          > All,
          > I had a list of members of this group who requested a PDF copy of the Daresbury magazine and I’m aware that some email addresses on that list are now defunct.

          > If you would like a copy of the magazine in PDF form would you send me an email please. I tried to post the PDF on the site last time but it was rejected.
          > This edition has an article on Tenniel in it and some amusing parodies from August Imholtz â€" plus the usual local news.
          > Regards,
          > Keith

          No virus found in this message.

        • michele rosenberg
          Message 5 of 17 , Jun 17, 2013
            Thank you.  I did receive the attachment and enjoyed the articles.

            [Attachment(s) from Keith W included below]

            From: neilnicholson2004@...
            Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:11:21 +0100