Re new LC centre Daresbury

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2013
      We have a new LC centre in Daresbury and on Sunday the 27th January, LC’s birthday, we invite anyone in LC circles to a look at the room and have a talk on LC in the church at Daresbury. Daresbury ‘Alice’ Charlotte will be there. After the church there is a tea room a few miles away, Alice themed, which will be able to put on sandwiches/scones etc. for anyone who has a mind to join us there. (Cost to be advised!)

      This invitation goes to all who can get there but let me know if you are able to make it to the church and if you want to join us a t the tea room later.

      Regards,

      Keith Wright
      Daresbury LC Society.