LCSNA Meeting in New York

  • imholtzes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2011
      The Lewis Carroll Society of North America will hold its Fall meeting in New York City on November 12th. The full program is available at www.lewiscarroll.org. Just click on the link.
      LCSNA meeting are open to all, and free of charge.
      If you would like to join us for dinner and further conversation with our speakers after the meeting, please see page 3 of the program. We need a headcount for dinner by November 6 so please email me at secretary@.... If you are not a PayPal user, you can give me a check for dinner, payable to LCSNA, at the meeting.

      Clare Imholtz
      LCSNA Secretary
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2011
        The exhibition in Liverpool on the Albert Dock opens today and gives anyone in the North West of England a chance to see some original items of Lewis Carroll interest:-

        The original manuscript of the first Alice book.
        The Richmond 1864 picture of Alice Liddell and her two sisters in Llandudno.
        Some Julia Margaret Cameron images of Alice taken in 1872 when she was twenty.

        In addition there are many prints of LC’s photographs, none of which will come as a surprise to serious LC devotees. Also there are modern ‘Alice’ images, some of which may be interesting to art students etc.

        The preview was last night.