Re: Lewis Carroll and "myths"

  • Jenny
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 1, 2010
      I am always amazed at how many well known people were connected with or knew each other. I'm currently reading the memoirs of Mrs. Oliphant, and she did a biography of Irving, she met Drummond and went to Albury and found out about the catholic Apostolic church, - and this is the stuff we did in the Carroll event at Guildford.

      She didn't reckon much on the apostles by the way. She sounds a lovely woman with a lot of common sense.