Contrariwise updates

  • karoline5667
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      New article by list-member Arne Moll on the Contrariwise website:

      The Other Carroll  Myth

      And new blog post:

      biographising the famous and dead
    • Arne Moll
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        Hi Karoline,

        Have you seen my mail about the missing paragraph above the TTLG stanza?

        Also, the link in your message doesn't work, since it refers to an internal network location rather than an URL.

        Best,
        Arne