Tuesday's Times - 2 March

  • Jenny
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
      My UK publisher, Haus, tells me that the Times Universal Register page in Tuesday's "Times" of London featured "The Mystery of Lewis Carroll" . I was abroad, and didn't know it was coming, so I haven't been able to find a copy. I have asked Haus to see if they can get the Times to send one but they didn't seem very hopeful.

      I would like at least to see a photocopy. And if anyone happens to have Tuesday's "Times" still hanging around, I would be really grateful if they could send me that page. I'll happily pay postage. Message me offline here, or on Twitter (I'm "jennywoolf")
    • Jenny
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
        Glad to say that Haus found a copy of the page and is going to send it to me so I don't need anyone to raid the kitty litter or firelighting box now :)