Daresbury Magazine

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      All,

      I will be getting the next magazine from Daresbury LC Society ready for publication in mid February. I have had some material in but if anyone wishes to go into print about anything connected to LC then let me have the copy ASAP.

      The magazine goes to anyone who is interested in a mixture of parochial news, Daresbury of course,  and of LC in general. It goes abroad and also into the British library so research articles are welcome and will be there for future generations of LC scholars.

      If anyone wishes to do a book review then there are one or two around that are new so please let me have your printable comments!