Re: Penmorfa

  • markrichards_aznet
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
      Well, its all our fault ... we shouldn't have spent all those years
      refuting the claim that he wrote the Alice books there!

      --- In lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com, "Keith" <keith@...> wrote:

      > The Liddell's house in Llandudno, Penmorfa, has been demolished
      earlier this week. It was on the west shore away from the main centre
      but nevertheless it was a bit of heritage that Wales should have
      preserved. Ironic that if CLD had visited there the house would most
      likely have been scheduled.