Penmorfa

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2008
      The Liddell's house in Llandudno, Penmorfa, has been demolished earlier this week. It was on the west shore away from the main centre but nevertheless it was a bit of heritage that Wales should have preserved. Ironic that if CLD had visited there the house would most likely have been scheduled.

      Keith
    • markrichards_aznet
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2008
        Well, its all our fault ... we shouldn't have spent all those years
        refuting the claim that he wrote the Alice books there!