Re: Carroll's sexuality

  • Jenifer Ransom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2000
      Hi all,

      >>>But it's a contentious issue John. Okay you think the argument about his
      sexuality is over, but I doubt if Cohen or Anne Clark, or our own Jenifer
      would agree. Realistically, whether we like it or not the issue is at the top
      of the agenda, here and elsewhere It will keep coming up for discussion.

      In case anyone wonders where I have been, my computer has been out of
      commission for the last month, and I am now dealing with a deluge
      of email Am sure you can imagine what it is like!

      Just wanted to respond to this one from Mike which was posted in early
      Sept. I want to go on record as saying that as far as I ("our own Jenifer")
      am concerned, the argument about Carroll's sexuality is over. There is a limit
      to how interested I can continue to be in something that cannot be proven one
      way or another. In any case, I am much more interested in LC's work than in his
      sexual preferences,
      whatever they may have been.

      However, if others wish to continue the debate, that is their choice and
      their privilege. I do think it is a good idea to follow Hugue's suggestion
      and modify the subject line (as I did for this post) to allow people to delete
      if they
      so wish.

      Jenifer