Open for business

  • Michael Everson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29 1:21 AM
      This list is now once again open for posting. I am a co-moderator.

      I expect that we may close the Carolliana list to posting shortly.

      Michael Everson
    • pleasanceone
      Message 2 of 4 , May 29 6:56 AM
        So will the Lewis Carroll Forum and the Yahoo Lewis Carroll group
        operate as two separate message boards?

        --- In lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Everson" <everson@...>
        wrote:

        > This list is now once again open for posting. I am a co-moderator.
        >
        > I expect that we may close the Carolliana list to posting shortly.
        >
        > Michael Everson

      • Michael Everson
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29 7:11 AM
          At 13:56 +0000 2008-05-29, pleasanceone wrote:
          >So will the Lewis Carroll Forum and the Yahoo Lewis Carroll group
          >operate as two separate message boards?

          Well, yes, because one is forum-based and the other is e-mail based.
          We're a bit stuck at the moment because since I don't have owner
          privileges I can't do things like change the text on the front page.
          The owner did not wish to give up his ownership because he doesn't
          know me and I guess he fears that I would delete the list and its
          archive, which of course I would not do.

          So we are in limbo?
        • Ralph Sims
          Message 4 of 4 , May 29 7:29 AM
            Please convey to the owner that you have my support. There were enough
            protests and comments when the mailing list was abandoned that should
            support your position.