Re: Alice in Burton-land

  • Mikey
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2007
      That's interesting. I've never exactly been a Burton "fan", but I've
      enjoyed a lot of his work. I'd be curious to see his interpretation
      in putting this on film. I don't know that it's necessary to have yet
      another Alice movie, but then again, I've never really been all that
      satisfied with the ones we've had. Either way, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

      --- In lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Everson" <everson@...>
      wrote:

      > From the Irish Times entertainment supplement, 28 December 2007.
      >
      > Alice in Burton-land
      >
      > Tim Burton plans to follow his musical "Sweeney Todd", due here on
      January 25th, wth an
      > adaptation of the much-filmed Lewis Carroll story, "Alice's
      Adventures in Wonderland".

      mdwyer@...