Alice in Wonderland MP3 CD

  • yoestyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Hi,
      I love Lewis Carroll's humour and wordplay, especially in his Alice books so when my husband and I decided to produce our own MP3 audiobooks earlier this year, we chose Alice in Wonderland and Nonsense Verse and Prose by Lewis Carroll as our first title.  An unabridged version of Alice's Adventures  plus a bonus of poems - including Jabberwocky - and prose extracts are contained on a single CD.  The MP3 format means that you get over 3 hours of materials on one CD with no loss in sound quality.  Another new feature is that the characters are brought to life by a talented cast of Oxford actors. The piano interludes were specially composed for us and the Mock Turtle's songs are sung to original music.  An audio trailer and details about the CD are available on www.oxfordstorypods.com and stockists include Blackwell's in Oxford. The Lewis Carroll Society of North America are going to review it and we will be setting up a download service shortly. The feedback from individuals has been good so far and I hope that there will be feedback from among Lewis Carroll fans as well.

      Researching Lewis Carroll during the making of this audiobook has made me much more of a fan of him as a gifted and caring individual.
      oxford storypods