Re: [lewiscarroll] Alice Themed Cafe In Ryde Isle of Wight

  • Bryan Talbot
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2007
      Re: [lewiscarroll] Alice Themed Cafe In Ryde Isle of Wight
      >Greetings one and all, it has been a long time since I debated my
      >Celestial Alice Theory with you, since then I have opened a small
      >cafe in Ryde Isle of Wight which my interest you as Alice and Company
      >make an appearance...

      When I was in Croft, the hotel near the rectory had an “Alice’s Restaurant”.

      Bryan

      __._,_.__

      .

      http://www.bryan-talbot.com

       Alice in Sunderland home page:

      http://www.bryan-talbot.com/alice/index.html

      Check out this incredible graphic novel by Véronique Tanaka:

      http://metronome.shadowgallery.co.uk

       Luther Arkwright site:

       http://www.modernvikings.com/luther-arkwright

      LUTHER ARKWRIGHT WEBCOMIC:

      http://www.bryan-talbot.com/lutherarkwright/

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Bryan,

        since we had that very successful weekend at Croft the CroftSpa has been altered - I'd check that they have not removed the Alice theme things from there. Certainly some of the rooms have been changed.

        Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:33 PM
        Subject: Re: [lewiscarroll] Alice Themed Cafe In Ryde Isle of Wight

        >Greetings one and all, it has been a long time since I debated my
        >Celestial Alice Theory with you, since then I have opened a small
        >cafe in Ryde Isle of Wight which my interest you as Alice and Company
        >make an appearance.. .

        When I was in Croft, the hotel near the rectory had an “Alice’s Restaurant”.

        Bryan

        __._,_.__

        .

        http://www.bryan- talbot.com

         Alice in Sunderland home page:

        http://www.bryan- talbot.com/ alice/index. html

        Check out this incredible graphic novel by Véronique Tanaka:

        http://metronome. shadowgallery. co.uk

         Luther Arkwright site:

         http://www.modernvi kings.com/ luther-arkwright

        LUTHER ARKWRIGHT WEBCOMIC: