Radio 4 programme -

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2006
      Thanks for your kind comments Ann, much appreciated. Sorry I did not
      reply before but have only just checked the group this morning to post
      my query about religion. The programme got a big chunk on Pick of the
      Week too but this is not available on Listen Again unfortunately.
      Happy New Year! Jenny
    • Bernard Cooper
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2006

        Did anyone record the Real Media stream (or have a good mp3 version)?  It's no longer available online from the Beeb and Google hasn't revealed any alternate sources.   Surely some forward thinking person in this group has preserved the programme for posterity ;)

        From: "jenny2write" <woolf@...>
        To: lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [lewiscarroll] Radio 4 programme -
        Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:12:58 -0000

        Thanks for your kind comments Ann, much appreciated. Sorry I did not
        reply before but have only just checked the group this morning to post
        my query about religion. The programme got a big chunk on Pick of the
        Week too but this is not available on Listen Again unfortunately.
        Happy New Year! Jenny

        Need a new job? Check out XtraMSN Careers
      • Jeremy Browning
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 29, 2006
          I recorded it and have converted it to MP3 for my own purposes. I can upload the file to Rapidshare and post the link to this group if I get permission - Jenny, do you have the copyright on this? If not, do you know who to ask at the Beeb?

          Cheers

          Jerry