Re: Revd Edwin Dodgson - Photograph...

  • mikeindex2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2006
      Ian wrote:

      > Now, my question is - Are their photographs of Edwin on Tristan da
      Cunha, or
      > indeed of Edwin as a man? Ca anyone help, please.

      As I said, to the best of my recollection there is (or used to be) a
      photo of Edwin, in his twenties at a guess, in the little town museum
      at Guildford. I don't know anything else about the photo, even who
      took it (I've an idea it wasn't CLD), but you might be able to find the
      museum's contact details online and talk to someone there.