Revd. Edwin Dodgson

  • Ian Gomersall
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hello,

      Group members may be interested to know that I have significantly added to, and edited, the entry on Edwin Dodgson on Wikipedia.

      With my best wishes,
      Ian

      --
      ian.gomersall@...
      Fr Ian Gomersall
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
        --- In lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Gomersall"
        <ian.gomersall@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Group members may be interested to know that I have significantly
        added to,
        > and edited, the entry on Edwin Dodgson on Wikipedia.
        >
        > The link is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_H._Dodgson

        This is a very interesting entry and I advise anyone interested in
        CLD's family to read it. Jenny