Re: [lewiscarroll] Re: Couple of (simple?) Qs plz...

    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 7, 2006
      The tale of the number of men who could build a wall in a given time. The
      acrostics which were so well hidden nobody could find them, and you could
      read Isa Bowman's book.

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 28, 2006
        nope, i haven't read Phant' or any other Lewis Carroll
        work, but i want to eventually.

        i am not suggesting he plagerised Shakespeare, but him
        and Tennial brought it a stage further.

        The whole chess thing was in Shakespeare also.

        I think Shakespeare used rosettes to depict the waring
        families and metaphor for the bloody war.

        thanks for your reply, first i've had.

        alex.