AW: [lewiscarroll] Frank Beddor's Looking Glass Wars

  • Gisela Wagner
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2005
      Hello Jenny,
      probably I am too late, otherwise I should like to buy your copy. I can send cash (and the amount for your book in one letter)
      if you let me know your address.

      Kind regards,

      Gisela Wagner
      -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
        A clever piece of programming:

        http://www.suite101.com/files/mysites/AskAlice/Clock.htm

        The only LC connection is the "ask Alice" in the address (from "White
        Rabbit").

        Bryan

        _______________________________________________ http://www.bryan-talbot.com

        ALICE IN SUNDERLAND homepage:

        http://www.bryan-talbot.com/alice/index.html

        Nice prints! Visit:

        http://podgallery.com/talbot

        Luther Arkwright website:

        http://www.modernvikings.com/luther-arkwright/
      • RICHARD ANTHONY
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2005
          This is on one of my Alice Yahoos and DID work at one
          time.
          Its done by something called Ray Tracing and threw all
          the letters about when you moved the mouse.
          I checked their site when I saw mine had stopped but
          its the same on there.
          I have a Ray tracing program but its very difficult to
          get around-at least it is for a guy only moderately
          computer literate-- Bryan Talbot
          <bryan.talbot@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------
          A clever piece of programming:

          http://www.suite101.com/files/mysites/AskAlice/Clock.htm

          The only LC connection is the "ask Alice" in the
          address (from "White
          Rabbit").

          Bryan

          http://www.bryan-talbot.com