Re: Somerset Studio

    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2005
      It;s just called "Somerset Studio, paper arts, art stamping, letter
      arts". if you email them asking for the Alice in WOnderland issue of
      July /Aug 2003 I should think they will be able to help. Good luck.
      Jenny

      --- In lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com, yahoo@i... wrote:

      > I went to the Somerset Studio website you mentioned, and they have 5
      > different magazines. What is the title of the magazine with the
      Lewis
      > Carrol material ??
      >
      > Thanks.
      >
      > AL ANDERSEN
    • Ann Burt Meyer
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 8, 2005
        Al,
        The magazine you are looking for is just called Somerset Studio. Just
        click on it and scroll until you see the Alice issue.
        AnnOxford
        On Saturday, January 8, 2005, at 12:36 PM, jenny2write wrote:

        > It;s just called "Somerset Studio, paper arts, art stamping, letter
        > arts". if you email them asking for the Alice in WOnderland issue of
        > July /Aug 2003 I should think they will be able to help. Good luck.
        > Jenny
        >
        >   --- In lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com, yahoo@i... wrote:
        > >
        > > I went to the Somerset Studio website you mentioned, and they have 5
        > > different magazines. What is the title of the magazine with the
        > Lewis
        > > Carrol material ??
        > >
        > > Thanks.
        > >
        > > AL ANDERSEN