Re: Somerset Studio

  • yahoo@interdrama.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2005
      I went to the Somerset Studio website you mentioned, and they have 5
      different magazines. What is the title of the magazine with the Lewis
      Carrol material ??

      Thanks.

      AL ANDERSEN
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 8, 2005
        It;s just called "Somerset Studio, paper arts, art stamping, letter
        arts". if you email them asking for the Alice in WOnderland issue of
        July /Aug 2003 I should think they will be able to help. Good luck.
        Jenny

        --- In lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com, yahoo@i... wrote:

        > I went to the Somerset Studio website you mentioned, and they have 5
        > different magazines. What is the title of the magazine with the
        Lewis
        > Carrol material ??
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > AL ANDERSEN
      • Ann Burt Meyer
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 8, 2005
          Al,
          The magazine you are looking for is just called Somerset Studio. Just
          click on it and scroll until you see the Alice issue.
          AnnOxford
          On Saturday, January 8, 2005, at 12:36 PM, jenny2write wrote:

          > It;s just called "Somerset Studio, paper arts, art stamping, letter
          > arts". if you email them asking for the Alice in WOnderland issue of
          > July /Aug 2003 I should think they will be able to help. Good luck.
          > Jenny
          >
          >   --- In lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com, yahoo@i... wrote:
          > >
          > > I went to the Somerset Studio website you mentioned, and they have 5
          > > different magazines. What is the title of the magazine with the
          > Lewis
          > > Carrol material ??
          > >
          > > Thanks.
          > >
          > > AL ANDERSEN