New file uploaded to lewiscarroll

  • lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 10, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lewiscarroll
      group.

      File : /Michael Sirotta.jpg
      Uploaded by : alicespiral <alicespiral@...>
      Description : The CD of Demo Vocals by Michael Sirotta as reviewed on here

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      alicespiral <alicespiral@...>
    • Carol Mitchell
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 10, 2004

        I'm recieving messages from the lewiscarroll group, but every time I go to the web page I'm told I'm not a member. I've never had this exact problem with a yahoo group before-actually, getting off lists is more of an issue-and I was wondering if this is happening to others.

        Thanks

        Carol

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • RICHARD ANTHONY
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 10, 2004

          The only thing you can do is to rejoin it could be a Yahoo fault.

          It happenned to me on the Ginny Wright Yahoo groups and I had to rejoin under another name though your email should not be affected.

          MSN create the biggest problems on the Web. I founded the Virginia Astley site yet had to rejoin it as a MEMBER on 2 occasions.I think the Alice site went the same way

          Carol Mitchell <carolinesbooks4@...> wrote:

          I'm recieving messages from the lewiscarroll group, but every time I go to the web page I'm told I'm not a member. I've never had this exact problem with a yahoo group before-actually, getting off lists is more of an issue-and I was wondering if this is happening to others.

          Thanks

          Carol

        • Bryan Talbot
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 11, 2004
            >I'm recieving messages from the lewiscarroll group, but every time I go to the
            >web page I'm told I'm not a member. I've never had this exact problem with a
            >yahoo group before-actually, getting off lists is more of an issue-and I was
            >wondering if this is happening to others.

            I've stopped going to the site because this started happening with me a few
            months ago.

            Bryan

            _______________________________________________ http://www.bryan-talbot.com

            Nice prints! Visit:

            http://podgallery.com/talbot

            Brand new Luther Arkwright website!

            http://www.modernvikings.com/luther-arkwright/
          • lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 22, 2004
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lewiscarroll
              group.

              File : /Jabberwocky.jpg
              Uploaded by : alicespiral <alicespiral@...>
              Description : Part of Brian Talbot's new Jabberwocky series

              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 22, 2004
                I thought that some of you may like to see this.

                > File : /Jabberwocky.jpg
                > Uploaded by : alicespiral <alicespiral@...>
                > Description : Part of Brian Talbot's new Jabberwocky series

                To be exact, it's a 3 page adaptation of Jabberwocky from my graphic novel
                ALICE IN SUNDERLAND. Hope you enjoy it. VERY influenced by Tenniel!

                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 22, 2004
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lewiscarroll
                  group.

                  File : /Fan & Resource Site.jpg
                  Uploaded by : alicespiral <alicespiral@...>
                  Description : Burning a CD of a website takes only 4 mminutes!

                  Message 8 of 15 , Aug 23, 2004
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lewiscarroll
                    group.

                    File : /ALICE IN WONDERLAND-The Contemptuous Version.doc
                    Uploaded by : alicespiral <alicespiral@...>
                    Description : A good job Carroll never wrote Alice like THIS!!!

                    Message 9 of 15 , Aug 27, 2004
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lewiscarroll
                      group.

                      File : /Apollo Movie Guide's Review of My Neighbor Totoro.htm

                      Message 10 of 15 , Jun 24 10:19 PM
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lewiscarroll
                        group.

                        File : /AliceDiCarta.pdf
                        Uploaded by : mvalg <mvalg@...>
                        Description : Dear Sir or Madam, I���m writing to submit to your attention a play, or better, a musical inspired the work of Lewis Carroll ���Alice in Wonderland���. It���s an Italian production by TodoModo MusicAll and Artinbanco. My company is in charge to design the communication and promotion of these amateur theater companies��� works. Enclosed you will find a brochure and here the link to the promo-video: Alice di Carta - http://www.youtube.com/user/fiabesquefestival I would be grateful if you could give us

                        You can access this file at the URL:

                        Regards,

                        mvalg <mvalg@...>
                      • Robert Cubinelli
                        Message 11 of 15 , Jun 25 1:02 AM
                          Very interesting thing. Thanx for the heads up :)

                          "When the going gets tuff, the tuff get going!"

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the lewiscarroll
                          group.

                            File        : /AliceDiCarta.pdf
                            Uploaded by : mvalg <mvalg@...>
                            Description : Dear Sir or Madam,     I’m writing to submit to your attention a play, or better, a musical inspired the work of Lewis Carroll “Alice in Wonderland”. It’s an Italian production by TodoModo MusicAll and Artinbanco. My company is in charge to design the communication and promotion of these amateur theater companies’ works.  Enclosed you will find a brochure and here the link to the promo-video: Alice di Carta - http://www.youtube.com/user/fiabesquefestival  I would be grateful if you could give us

                          You can access this file at the URL:

                          Regards,

                          mvalg <mvalg@...>

                          <*> Your email settings: