Re: new moderator required

  • Richard Anthony Astley-Clemas
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 5:53 PM
      --- In lewiscarroll@yahoogroups.com, "mikeindex2001"
      <alphabeticalorder@m...> wrote:
      > So far no-one has come forward to volunteer for the
      moderatorship.
      > Surely there must be someone out there ready to offer courtesy,
      > common sense and a couple of hours a week to keep the premier site
      of
      > Carroll discussion on the Web going?
      >
      > Mike

      What does it involve?I would not be able to comment on all the heavy
      stuff as I'm just a collector.
      At the moment its a damn struggle ploughing through the Wallace book
      but I'd do it if you can't get anyone else.
      If you want to discuss it further then send an email to my Inbox
      don't put it on here
    • *~Lady Rhubarb & ThE PooKa~*
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4 9:54 AM
        Hi,

        If the survival of the group depends on a moderator,
        and no other can be found....I will attempt to take
        the position. I have a group "harpzombie" that is
        much smaller in size, and not as active, but if you
        have good members, the group pretty much runs itself.

        The only drawbacks may be

        I am a webtv user, and cannot participate in the chat
        feature.

        I'm more a silent observer in the this group than an
        active participant...not very knowledgable, just a
        "fan".

        ::Question::
        Is there an assistant moderator?

        LMK if I am needed!