13930Re: Wasp

  • mikeindex2001
    Mar 4, 2008
      1) I don't have a hypothesis. My standpoint is that the Wasp should
      be tested a) on the general principle that more information is better
      than less and b) because the provenance is questionable to say the
      least.

      2) No, I'm afraid I haven't, but unless you can produce a genuine
      provenance (and an explanation of why Sotheby's didn't) nothing in it
      would affect my position.

      Mike

      > Mike, just two questions before you leave if you don't mind.
      >
      > 1) What is your hypothesis? With nothing but sincerity, I am
      actually
      > not sure what it is.
      >
      > 2) Did you read my article?
      >
      > Matt