First Post...Chugger to a good home.

  • Steven Lewis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 10:25 AM
      My original Chugger is offered for free...you pick it up. It has a
      slight leak in the chine where the trailer gouged the joint. Windows
      are included but not installed.

      Steve
    • Steven Lewis
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
        This boat resides in Sioux City Iowa.

        Steve

        --- In lewisboats5@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Lewis" <numbaoneman@a...>
        wrote:
        > My original Chugger is offered for free...you pick it up. It has a
        > slight leak in the chine where the trailer gouged the joint. Windows
        > are included but not installed.
        >
        > Steve
      • Steven Lewis
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008