Flying Squirrel HH

  • vindictu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2002
      I mentioned this on the other list, but since I just found this one, I
      thought I'd mention it here, too:

      A hitch-hiking flying squirrel was released into the wild at Larrabie
      State Park here in Washington State last week. He claimed to want
      more freedom than he'd get in his own box, but quickly hunkered down
      with another, stating that now, he's happy as a clam.

      :)

      ----e
    • Judy B
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2004
        Eliza B???? - contact me for details of your HH (forgot to write down
        the e-ddress!)

        Meanwhile Irene, HnH, and I caught the Flying Squirrel in 70 Million
        Years -- not that it took us that long, but the LB was in South
        Jersey on Oct 17.
        He flew around a park in Richmond VA on Oct 23 where he collected
        images from a series of three boxes but got stuck in the last box.

        Judy B
        Fairfax VA
        sewsowbizzy