I would say yes. That will expose it to the most boxers. On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 7:06 PM, Melissa Nootz mnootz@...mdcdirector
So, when planting a letterbox, is it best to submit the box to both sites? Or how would that work?m_nootz
If you've checked their website and the LbNA park policy list then I think you've made a reasonable effort. Sometimes it's best to ask forgiveness rather thanjohn_chapman4
Send messages to the group at:
The Letterboxing Home Page is at:
The FAQ is at:
List etiquette and conventions are at:
Contact the Group Moderator at:
To subscribe, send a message to:
To unsubscribe, send a message to:
The address of this Archive Page is:
- Oct 11, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.