Re: Messages

  • Lady Eilonwy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2012
      I hadn't been getting messages to my inbox for several days, which seemed strange, but today I looked in the Spam folder and saw this one .  I don't know why it was there, but I pulled it up and hit the "Not Spam" button and it was moved to the inbox.  I guess I'll have to go to the group site and see what I've missed.

      Dragonflyart