[LBNA] Letterboxing HELP!... Miller Highlife

  • budster2@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2009
      Hi to all in LB land, I made a terrible mistake! Back in July there was a hitchhiker (Miller Highlife) in our local letterbox (Overlook Hotel) and I passed the booklets over but today when I went back I found the rubber stamp at the Overlook LB still in the big tin LB box! In my haste I did not pick up the stamp! Now I have the stamp....What should I do with it? ...The Miller Highlife log books are going around without the stamp.......... Can someone send me an address to send the stamp out to meet up with it's login booklets. Thanks for any info on this...... Peace & Love ... budster of the Catskills

      Best Weight Loss Program - Click Here!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFoYa8ckNUkZFiOOclj1lgVo4ZYpGjmewtvKjo8Lc2Dxy3LEnZvcU/