Need Linotype Metal?

  • Tom Conlon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 1999
      Aloha, I thought this may be of interest to someone on our list. It's a bit
      further than I care to drive.

      Best Wishes, Tom

      <<Dear Hot Metal,

      I purchased aprox 500lbs of linotype plates from a going out of business
      printing shop in Colorado back in the early 70's. I was going to use it to
      make bullets. I have since lost intrest in making bullets and thought that the
      plates might be of intrest to someone.

      Randy - RKelly3140@... >>

      Tom & Sally Conlon ~ Historic Letterpress Printers, Typecasters & Collectors
      In Honolulu, Hawaii. You can contact us at: tconlon3@... or 808-988-3310

      Our address: P.O. Box 12012, Honolulu, Hawaii 96828
      Payment in any form is acceptable. Please ~ no chickens.

      You can check out our Vintage Printing & Typecasting related web sites at:
      http://www.pixi.com/~tconlon3/printsale