Proofreader's Vacation

  • David.Rose@AIRMEDIA.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2001
      Dear List: This is just a note of apology to the list for the recent spate
      of illiterate messages that have appeared here over my signature. Yes, I do
      know the difference between "your" and "you're", "there" and "their", etc.
      It's just that the our proofreader is currently on an extended vacation,
      and my typing these missives around 2:00 am does nothing to help their
      grammatic quality.

      [We now return you to your regularly-scheduled mailing list]

      -David