cuts?

  • Scott G
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2001
      Dear List,
      Anyone manufacturing cuts these days?  Where can I have one made?
      Scott
      The Maxcy Press
    • Richard Campbell
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2001
        Scott,

        Several companies are still making cuts. Check the "Cuts, Dies & Engravings"
        section of the Letterpress Resource Handbook:

        http://users.bestweb.net/~bpress/resourcebook/olrh.html

        Rich Campbell

        From: Scott G <Edistohouse@...> on 07/10/2001 09:08 PM

        Please respond to Letterpress Discussion List <LETPRESS@...>

        To: LETPRESS@...
        cc:
        Subject: cuts?

        Dear List,
        Anyone manufacturing cuts these days? Where can I have one made?
        Scott
        The Maxcy Press
      • leland whitson md
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2001
          Scott,

          I have had very good service from OWOSSO GRAPHIS - www.owossographic.com
          Phone: (800) 444-5552
          e-mail: engraver@...

          DOC WHITSON
          Docent Int'l. Printing Museum
          Carson, California
        • Elspeth Pope
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2001
            Hi Scott:  I have always used Owosso and they are excellent.  Quick, fine work and not too expensive.  I am heading east in early September and hope to be in Columbia around Sept. 18 for a few days.  I am looking forward to seeing your press and to meeting you. -- Elspeth

          • David.Rose@AIRMEDIA.COM
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 10, 2001
              Universal Engraving
              Attention: John Golightly