TYPE EXCHANGE WEB SITE

  • Tom Conlon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 1998
      Aloha,

      The "TYPE EXCHANGE" web site is on line at
      <A HREF="http://www.pixi.com/~tconlon3/linecasting/type_exchange.htm">Type
      Exchange</A> or http://www.pixi.com/~tconlon3/linecasting/type_exchange.htm

      I'll be happy to post any "Sorts Wanted" & "Sorts Available" & "Fonts Wanted"
      & "Fonts Available" listings that e-mail to me.

      Thanks to all those who responded with support and great suggestions!

      Sincerely, Tom
    • Douglas S Pfeiffer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 1998
        Hello. I'm new to the list and, really, new to printing. Though at
        graduate school I've been studying the history of "the book" in
        Renaissance England, I only just now got my own tiny press and some type.
        I thought I would introduce myself and see if anyone has any advice:
        I'll be in and around Venice for the first time in late December and
        January and wonder what print shops or printing museums or other
        press-related places I should see.

        Thanks,
        Doug Pfeiffer