Happy New Year

  • THE SIND NATIONAL TYPE FOUNDRY
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      Date 01.01.01

      We've seen the passing of another year.
      For many it's been filled with pain and tears.
      We've seen our loved ones in their decline.
      We've had to accept that they won't be fine.
      Some of us had to say good bye,
      To a long time loved one, and we've all cried.
      But there have been times in this past year,
      That certain events have brought us cheer.
      There are so many friends that are on the list,
      And I know there's names I will have missed.
      But better friends I could not have bought.
      And here is just a New Year's thought.
      If it were possible that a wish could come true,
      Then this is my New Year's wish for you.
      May the coming year be full of hope,
      And may we be given the strength to cope.
      Let courage, faith and patience abound.
      And let us pray that a cure will be found.
      And now at the close of another year,
      My friends, I wish you a Happy New Year.

      Wishing all Letterpress Users, Manufacturers and all others in everypart of
      world, in touch with letterpress A very happy, Healthy, Wealthy and
      Prosperous New Year 2001.

      We Pray Almighty to bless us, this wonderful art of Letterpress & Whole
      World with his warmth and blessings

      With Warm Regards

      Anil Raghani &
      Management & Staff of The Sind National Type Foundry
      INDIA

      The Sind National Type Foundry
      Nehru Bazar
      Jaipur - 302003. Rajasthan, INDIA