Printing on Wooden Boxes

  • Don Black
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 1998
      Could anyone supply information on how printing was done on wooden
      boxes? Where would one go to get such work done today? Contact me off
      list if you wish. Don@...
      Thanks.
      Don
      --
      Don K. Black Linecasting Service Ltd.
      120 Midwest Rd. Unit 5

      Ph. 416-751-5944 Fax 416-751-5413
      email: cblack5@...

      website: www.donblacklinecasting.on.ca
    • David Norton
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 1998
        If the wood isn't too thick, back off the platen on a C&P to the thickness
        of the wood, improvise gage pins by sticking quads to the tympan with glue
        or sticky tape and print away. Many years ago I did some plywood this
        way--as I recall it was 1/8 inch thick. Don't know how far back the platen
        will go and am too tired to run down two flights of stairs to check.

        Dave