1217Re: Multigraph type & other historic stuff

  • Paul Anderson
    Sep 1, 1998
      On Mon, 31 Aug 1998, edinman wrote:

      > Does anyone know whether A-M which I think stood for Addressograph-Multigraph
      > is still in business?

      I think they're still skulking around somewhere... I did a search on the
      web, and found one site claiming they where a recent customer. TTYL!

      ---
      Paul Anderson - Self-employed Megalomaniac
      paul@...
      Member of the Sarnia Linux User's Group
      http://www.sar-net.com/slug
      "First off, I'd suggest printing out a copy of the GNU coding standards,
      and NOT read it. Burn them, it's a great symbolic gesture."
      -- Linux Kernel Coding Style
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic