added in the last 7 days
Genealogy research and communication for anyone researching LERIGER, LERIGET, LERIGE, or LAPLANTE surnames. My line descends from Clement LERIGER (LERIGET), who came from France to Canada as a member of the Troupes de la Marine in 1685 and married Marie Marguerite ROY. At last count, there were over 4,000 descendants of Clement, mostly in the Quebec and Michigan areas, but many in other parts of North America and even Australia. Louis LAPLANTE, born 14 Aug 1769, is where the LERIGER name in my line changed to LAPLANTE. Although I am particularly interested in the LERIGER/LAPLANTE line, all LERIGER, LERIGET, LERIGE, and LAPLANTE inquiries are welcome.
- Dec 2, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.