A Monsters Thank You To Our Insiders!

  • Lake Erie Monsters
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2014
      Lake Erie Monsters
      Can't see this Email? View it in your Browser
      Thank You Video
      Dear Monsters Family,

      THANK YOU, to the best fans in the AHL, for making The Q a true home ice advantage for the Monsters all year long! Your continued support throughout the season was fantastic and we truly appreciate YOU! Thanks to our great fans the Monsters finished 3rd in the AHL in attendance and we concluded the season with over 14,000 strong for Fan Salute night.

      Don't forget the Monsters Splash Tour Caravan will be out and about in the city during the off season so check your Insider newsletter and LakeErieMonsters.com for event dates and times.

      We hope you have an amazing summer and mark your calendars for Saturday, October 11th for the Monsters home opener! Also stay tuned for additional home dates that will be announced shortly.

      Kindly,

      Cleveland's Lake Erie Monsters Front Office & Team

      As a special thank you to our fans, we are offering YOU an opportunity to get in on the 2014-15 Lake Erie Monsters Home Opener with some FREE extras!

      • Tickets to Monsters 2014-15 Home Opener on Saturday, October 11th
      • FREE Parking to the Monsters game
      • The same amount of tickets to the May 10th Cleveland Gladiators game for FREE!
      GET YOUR TICKETS

      Lake Erie Monsters, 1 Center Ice, Cleveland, OH 44115 - (216) 420-0000
      If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, unsubscribe here.