Ice Insider July 2013

  • Indiana Ice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2013

      To view an online version of this email, click here.

      Indiana Ice Share This Newsletter
      Indiana IceJuly 2013
      facebook >twitter >linked inmyspacediggdelicious
      The Official Newsletter of Blue Nation
      Join the Indiana Ice for their upcoming events::

      Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 10am - 12pm:
      Join the Indiana Ice at the Indy Carmada 2X2 Rescue Poker Run. Cars & Coffee at Another Broken Egg Cafe located at 9435 N. Meridian St.

      Thursday, August 22nd, 2013 6-9pm:
      Join us for the Family Fun Filled Back-IN-School Carnival Celebration >at the Julian Coleman Academy School #110 for a night of arts and crafts, dancing, music, food, prizes, and more!

      Interested in booking Ice Players, Big E. Foot, or the Chill Girls at your event? Call (317) 925-4425 or visit our website for details.

      Follow Us On:
      Facebook Twiiter

      2013 NHL DRAFT

      Ice PAir Selected in 2013 NHL Draft

      The Indiana Ice continued their presence in the NHL Central Scouting Eyes as four players with Ice ties were selected in the 2013 NHL Draft from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.

      Indy forwards Aidan Muir (Edmonton Oilers) and Brian Pinho (Washington Capitals) were both picked in the later rounds of the draft.  Since 2004, 26 Ice players have been drafted by NHL teams.

      Aidan Muir was the first Iceman to hear his name called as Edmonton selected him with the 113th > overall selection in the fouth round.  The 6-3 forward was picked first overall in the 2013 USHL Entry Draft earlier this year.

      Click here to read more!

      >The room is humming with the sounds of busy employees discussing what their next move is going to be as the tick of the clock reminds them they have mere seconds left to make a decision.  A group of young men spanning the globe nervously anticipate the decision by means of a telephone ring, watching on TV or traveling to the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey to learn their fate.

      >Among the huddled, anxious mass sits the trio of Jason Salvaggio, Aidan Muir and Brian Pinho, who will all be skating for the Indiana Ice this upcoming season.  Not only did the three forwards catch the eye of the Ice, but also the attention of the NHL as each player finished the year on the NHL Final Central Scouting Report.

      .Click here to read more!

       Specials and Coupons
      Don't miss a minute of our 10th Anniversary Season!

      >Are you ready for the Indiana Ice's 10th Anniversary season? Get your 2013-2014 tickets reserved NOW! For a $50 deposit per seat, you can reserve your place on "Team Ice" for the upcoming season! Putting $50 down now ensures many things including priority seating for next year and the ability for your deposit to go towards any ticket package for the next season (full-season, half-season, flex pack, group tickets, etc.). Call the Indiana Ice today to reserve your space at 925-4423 or click data-link="custom" href="http://www.des08.com/t/26930487/222536129/56015085/0/" target="_blank" title="Season Ticket purchase" style="font-size: 12px; color: #339933; text-decoration: none;">here and use the Group ID: HOCKEY. NOTE- $50 deposit is non-refundable.

      Visit our Online Team Store!

      Copyright 2004-2009 Indiana Ice. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us

      Click here to forward this mailing with your personal message.

      This email was sent to: lepuck@yahoogroups.com
      This email was sent by: Indiana Ice
      1202 E. 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205

      Click here to leave this mailing list.

      Click here to view our privacy policy.