Ice Insider June 2013

  • Indiana Ice
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2013

      To view an online version of this email, click here.

      Indiana Ice Share This Newsletter
      Indiana IceJune 2013
      facebook >twitter >linked inmyspacediggdelicious
      ICE INSIDER
      The Official Newsletter of Blue Nation
      UPCOMING EVENTS
      Join the Indiana Ice for their upcoming Events:

      Friday, July 12th, 2013 11am-2pm:
      Come out and see Big-E-Foot at the American Dairy Association's 24th Annual Ice Cream Social >on the southeast quadrant of Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis!  The event will feature over 30 celebrity scoopers and all proceeds benefit the Girl Scouts of Central Indiana.

      Monday, July 15th, 2013 7pm:
      Join us for the Colonial Hills Baptist Church Jamboree >.  The Ice slap shot cage will be at the event along with a large garden train display, a caricature artist, live radio program, hot air balloon, inflatables, and interactive carnival games.

      Interested in booking Ice Players, Big E. Foot, or the Chill Girls at your event? Call (317) 925-4425 or visit our website for details.

      Follow Us On:
      Facebook Twiiter

      SALVAGGIO COMMITS TO WILDCATS PACK FOR 2014-2015 SEASON

      Aiden Muir

      FORWARD BECOMES FIFTH ALL-TIME ICEMAN TO COMMIT TO UNH

      >INDIANAPOLIS—The Indiana Ice announced today that forward Jason Salvaggio has committed to playing college hockey at University of New Hampshire for the fall of 2014.  UNH is an NCAA Division I member of the Hockey East Association (HE).

      >Joining the Ice in the second half of the season, Salvaggio made an immediate impact on the roster after spending most of the 12-13 campaign with the Selects Academy program at South Kent in Connecticut.  In 59 games with Selects Academy, the Hanson, MA native put up a team leading 94 points (54G, 40A), and 11 points (5G, 6A) with the Ice in 17 contests.

      Click here to read more!

      2009 CLARK CUP COACH LEADS AHL’S GRIFFINS TO FIRST LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP

      >INDIANAPOLIS—Former Indiana Ice head coach Jeff Blashill added another feather into his post-season cap as he led the Western Conference Champion Grand Rapids Griffins to their first Calder Cup Championship against the Syracuse Crunch.  Grand Rapids is the AHL affiliate of the Detroit Red Wings.

      The Griffins defeated the Eastern Conference Champion Crunch 4-2 in the best-of-seven series. Grand Rapids built a 3-0 lead in the tilt before Syracuse rallied for two wins to bring the series within one game.

      Much like his 2009 Clark Cup Championship with the Ice, this was Blashill’s first season serving as the bench boss for the Griffins.

      Click here to read more!

      TICKET INFO

       Specials and Coupons

      Don't miss a minute of our 10th Anniversary Season!

      >Are you ready for the Indiana Ice's 10th Anniversary season? Get your 2013-2014 tickets reserved NOW! For a $50 deposit per seat, you can reserve your place on "Team Ice" for the upcoming season! Putting $50 down now ensures many things including priority seating for next year and the ability for your deposit to go towards any ticket package for the next season (full-season, half-season, flex pack, group tickets, etc.). Call the Indiana Ice today to reserve your space at 925-4423 or click href="http://www.des08.com/t/26791901/222536129/56015085/0/" title="Season Ticket purchase" style="text-decoration: none;" target="_blank" data-link="custom">here > and use the Group ID: HOCKEY. NOTE- $50 deposit is non-refundable.

      Visit our Online Team Store!

      Copyright 2004-2009 Indiana Ice. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us

      Click here to forward this mailing with your personal message.

      This email was sent to: lepuck@yahoogroups.com
      This email was sent by: Indiana Ice
      1202 E. 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205

      Click here to leave this mailing list.

      Click here to view our privacy policy.