Ice Insider April 2013

  • Indiana Ice
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013

      To view an online version of this email, click here.

      Indiana Ice Share This Newsletter
      Indiana IceApril 2013
      facebooktwitterlinked inmyspacediggdelicious >
      ICE INSIDER
      The Official Newsletter of Blue Nation
      UPCOMING EVENTS
      Join the Indiana Ice for their upcoming Events:

      Saturday, May 11, 2013:
      See Big E. Foot at the 500 Festival Kids' Day from 12 to 4 p.m. downtown on Monument Circle.

      Saturday, May 11, 2013:
      Participate in Play Healthy, Play Hockey from 12 to 4 p.m. on Georgia Street downtown for interactive hockey activities, live music and entertainment.

      Sunday, May 19, 2013:
      See Big E. Foot and participate in the 2013 Great Strides Cystic Fibrosis Walk > from 1 to 5 p.m. downtown at White River State Park, Celebration Plaza.

      Interested in booking Ice Players, Big E. Foot, or the Chill Girls at your event? Call (317) 925-4425 or visit our website for details.

      Follow Us On:
      Facebook Twiiter

      Iceman Salvaggio Tabbed in Final NHL Draft Rankings

      Jason Salvaggio
      FOUR TOTAL PLAYERS WITH ICE TIES LISTED IN ANNUAL SCOUTING REPORT

      The Indiana Ice announced today that forward Jason Salvaggio was named on the NHL Central Scouting Final Rankings for the 2013 NHL Draft at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.

      Salvaggio topped all current Icemen on the list, cracking the top 100 in the North American skaters list.  In 17 contests with in Indy, the UConn commit registered 11 points (5G, 6A) after finishing his prep school career with the Selects Hockey Academy Program at South Kent (CT).  He began his junior hockey career with an impressive five-point performance (2G, 3A) through three games in late December.

      Other players listed with Ice ties include alumni Adam Erne (10-11) and Justin Bailey (11-12) as well as affiliate forward Adam Johnson.

      Click here to read more!

      USHL Players Highlight NHL Central Scouting Final Rankings

      NHL Central Scouting released their Final Rankings of players eligible for the upcoming 2013 NHL Draft and among the list are 50 players who spent time in the USHL this season.

      Waterloo Black Hawks defenseman Ian McCoshen leads all USHL skaters as he was listed at #24 on the rankings, followed by Team USA forward John Hayden who was one of the MVP’s at the 2013 USHL/NHL Top Prospects Game in January.  Team USA forwards J.T. Compher and Michael McCarron are ranked #34 and #35 respectively.

      Click here to read more!

      TICKET INFO

       Specials and Coupons

      Don't miss a minute of our 10th Anniversary Season!

      >Are you ready for the Indiana Ice's 10th Anniversary season? Get your 2013-2014 tickets reserved NOW! For a $50 deposit per seat, you can reserve your place on "Team Ice" for the upcoming season! Putting $50 down now ensures many things including priority seating for next year and the ability for your deposit to go towards any ticket package for the next season (full-season, half-season, flex pack, group tickets, etc.). Call the Indiana Ice today to reserve your space at 925-4423 or click href="http://www.des08.com/t/26467263/222536129/56015085/0/" title="Season Ticket purchase" style="text-decoration: none" target="_blank" data-link="custom">here > and use the Group ID: HOCKEY. NOTE- $50 deposit is non-refundable.

          >Qdoba
      USHL

        Ice 10th Anniversary

      Delivra

      Visit our Online Team Store!

      Copyright 2004-2009 Indiana Ice. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us

      Click here to forward this mailing with your personal message.

      This email was sent to: lepuck@yahoogroups.com
      This email was sent by: Indiana Ice
      1202 E. 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205

      Click here to leave this mailing list.

      Click here to view our privacy policy.