NEW VIDEO - Travis Konecny - The Dream Begins

  • Ottawa 67's
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      Ottawa 67's

      To ensure delivery of our emails to your inbox and not bulk or junk folders, please add
      updates@... and fanone@... to your address book or safe senders list.

      If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

      TRAVIS KONECNY - THE DREAM BEGINS

      The 67's media department is at it again! We wanted to create a cool video featuring our 1st overall pick Travis Konecny, that also captured the essence of Ottawa. We took him on a tour of Parliament Hill and the Civic Centre - while capturing it all on video. Throughout the video you can see the joy, excitement, and intensity on his face. He's ready to be part of such a great city and a storied franchise like the Ottawa 67's.

      CLICK ON THE PLAY BUTTON TO WATCH

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jXW6Kt_rIxU

      For tickets: Call 613-232-6767 x1

      To manage your email preferences or unsubscribe, please click here.

      This email was sent by: Ottawa 67's Hockey Club
      700 Industrial Avenue, Suite 220.
      Ottawa, Ontario
      K1G 0Y9