This Week's Islanders Happenings

  • New York Islanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
      Stay Connected

      Islanders fans, come cheer on the Orange & Blue and meet Islanders legend Bob Nystrom tonight at T.G.I Friday's – the Official Viewing Party Partner of the New York Islanders! Join Nystrom, arena hostess Dina and Ice Girls for great food, great fans and a whole lot of fun!

      Fans can cheer on the Isles as they battle against the Boston Bruins as well as have the opportunity to win special raffles like team-signed sticks, jerseys and other cool prizes! The only thing better than John Tavares scoring a goal is celebrating with your fellow Islanders fans, so clear your schedule tonight! We'll see you at the T.G.I. Friday's Westbury location at 829 Merrick Avenue at 7:00pm!!

      2013-14 SEASON TICKETS
      Islanders fans, the playoff race is heating up! Your team is ready to make a run, and there’s never been a better time to renew or become a new 2013-14 season ticket holder! Our plans offer a variety of exciting benefits just for you!

      Current Season Subscribers
      You You should have received your renewal information detailing all of the plan options. Each plan has a laundry list of exciting benefits such as FREE playoff tickets, per seat price locks, affordable payment plans, “Pay As We Play” playoff payment options, player meet & greets, FREE events at Barclays Center and much, much more. YOU MUST ACT BY APRIL 25th to secure your seat and these great benefits with the Orange & Blue. Call your Islanders Team Representative today!

      New Season Subscribers
      This is the time to become a new season subscriber. Affordably priced seats, preferred pricing, FREE playoff tickets, payment plans and so much more. This Islanders team is on the rise, so become a part of our family today!

      For more information on renewing your plan or joining our team, call 1.800.882.ISLES Ext. 1 or CLICK HERE.

      Take advantage of the Islanders PowerPlay Deals! Today’s exclusive deal comes from Huntington Learning Centers. Huntington strives to give every student the best education possible, offering academic skills and tutoring in a variety of subjects like reading, writing, spelling, math and sciences. For just $49, receive an academic evaluation and three hours of tutoring – valued at $345. To purchase today’s deal, CLICK HERE.

      Islanders PowerPlay Deals members earn rewards points each time a deal is purchased. Rewards points can be redeemed for Islanders tickets and Islanders merchandise. For more information, CLICK HERE.

      Preseason Game Scheduled for September 21, 2013
      The Islanders have just announced they will play the first-ever NHL game at Barclays Center on Saturday, September 21, 2013 in a preseason matchup against fellow Atlantic Division rivals, the New Jersey Devils. The game will also mark the first NHL game ever played in Brooklyn.

      Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Wednesday, April 17th at 10:00am and will be available through Ticketmaster by visiting barclayscenter.comticketmaster.com or by calling 1.800.745.3000. Pending availability, tickets will become available at the American Express Box Office at Barclays Center, located at 620 Atlantic Avenue, beginning Thursday, April 18th at 10:00am. Group tickets will also be available by calling 1.800.GROUP.BK.

      Islanders Season Ticket Holders will have an exclusive presale starting today. All Season Ticket Holders should enter their promo code at this time to receive the special offer. If you have not received your code, please contact your Team Representative.

      Reserve Your Seat Today
      CLICK HERE for more information on the Islanders move to the Barclays Center.

      CLICK HERE to place your deposit.

      Tuesday, April 16th at Barclays Center
      Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band, along with special guest Joe Walsh, come to Barclays Center this Tuesday, April 16th at 7:30pm as part of the Rock and Roll Never Forgets 2012 Tour. Seger, a Rock And Roll Hall of Fame and Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee, has sold over 52 million albums in the U.S. Joe Walsh, legendary guitarist for The Eagles, holds the 54 spot in Rolling Stone magazine's 100 Greatest Guitarists. Don't miss this chance to see them live! Tickets on sale now at barclayscenter.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 1.800.745.3000.

      Know someone who would be interested in receiving this information? Click here to tell them about it.

      This email was sent to lepuck@yahoogroups.com.
      This email was sent from 1255 Hempstead Turnpike, Uniondale, NY 11553

      Unsubscribe from this publication.

      Peer360 Working Green This message is powered by Peer360°.
      Learn how Peer360° is dedicated to working green.