Out Like Lions

  • Ottawa 67's
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2013
      Ottawa 67's

      To ensure delivery of our emails to your inbox and not bulk or junk folders, please add
      updates@... and fanone@... to your address book or safe senders list.

      If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

      See You Next Year!

      Out Like Lions

      The 67’s battled Mississauga right down to the wire but dropped a 4-3 decision to the Steelheads, in their final home game of the season. Over 8,000 fans were in the stands to witness Ottawa come back from a 2-0 deficit on goals by Bell and Petaccio in the 3rd period the go-ahead marker never came.  Big Mike Cajkovsky, playing in his final game on home ice, notched Ottawa’s last one with: 12 on the clock and that was all she wrote.  Thanks for everything Big Mike.  Good luck in the future.

      The Brian Kilrea Award is an annual award given to a player who has exceeded expectations in the community; named after our greatest community builder Brian Kilrea. Another community builder, Max Keeping presented this year’s $500 bursary, from the Max Keeping foundation, in recognition of co-winners Ryan Van Stralen and Taylor Fielding.

      Thanks to our friends at Mortgage Brokers Ottawa who, during our second intermission, provided a chance for one

      lucky fan to win 5 years’ worth of mortgage payments for participating in the Ottawa Mortgage Broker Shootout. Shayla didn’t find the slot for the big prize, but she did win season tickets and all took home iPad just for partaking.

      Thank you for attending our games over the course of the season. It’s our goal to provide a gathering place with a great atmosphere for families and friends to enjoy. On behalf of everyone here at the club who help make games happen, thanks so much for your support and we hope to see you next season.

      Your pal in the stands, Vicki

      To manage your email preferences or unsubscribe, please click here.

      This email was sent by: Ottawa 67's Hockey Club
      700 Industrial Avenue, Suite 220.
      Ottawa, Ontario
      K1G 0Y9