Islanders PowerPlay Deals

  • New York Islanders
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 28, 2013
      To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
      http://wl1.peer360.com/b/S8IUl17s4LvUcbxhde15/main.asp?hl=44250543&r=HGJBFGE
      Stay Connected

      Local Deals and More DEAL OF THE DAY
      Thursday, February 28, 2013

      Today's Deal: 50% Off!
      $15 Lunch for Two (Soup, Sandwich, Chips & Dessert) at Suburban Eats ($30. Value)

      15
      Suburban Eats
      BUY NOW
      $30$1550%
      VALUETODAY'S DEALYOU SAVE

      Facebook Twitter Email

      Highlights

      $15 for (2) Soups, (2) Sandwiches “Direct from our Menu”, (2) Chips, (2)“Obnoxious Brownies”: A chocolate ganache brownie with David’s chocolate chip cookies baked on top.

      Description

      Suburban Eats offers our customers the highest quality food service possible. We strive to exceed expectations in taste and service. The chef/owners have spent many hours constructing a creative and diverse menu offering daily selections and catering ideas that you will not find anywhere else. Our menu includes an extensive list of sandwiches and wraps, grilled panini, creative salads, restaurant style hot dishes, brick oven pizza selections and a tossed salad bar where you create your own salad! Additionally, we offer a daily one page menu offering rotating specials from each station which can be faxed to your office overnight or downloaded from our website.
      We take great pride in the quality and originallity of our product.

      Suburban Eats

      Suburban Eats

      Visit Website

      Suburban Eats www.suburbaneats.com 610 Broad Hollow Rd. Melville, NY 11747 (631) 293-3287

      (631) 293-3287

      Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.

      Powered by Analog Analytics

      Sticks and Steaks Presented by MET-Rx and NBTY Helping Hands
      Dinner with the Islanders to Benefit the Islanders Childrens Foundation
      Tuesday, March 12 at 6:30p.m.

      Have you always wanted to spend a night wining and dining with the members of your favorite hockey team? NOW is the chance to make that dream a reality!

      For a limited time only, you can win a night getting to personally know your favorite Islanders stars over a five-star meal at the prestigious Inn at New Hyde Park on Tuesday, March 12th. During this auction, fans can bid for a seat at the Islanders player table of their choice. Each winner is invited to bring one guest for an unforgettable night of food and drink, including a multi-course dinner with open bar and cocktail hour.

      Each player table will seat ten, including the four winners and their guests. All proceeds from the event will go directly to the Islanders Childrens Foundation. Time and space is limited for this chance of a lifetime!  Bidding runs through Wednesday, March 6th, so place your bids now!

      To place your bid, CLICK HERE
      For more information call 1-800-822-ISLES Ext. 4.

      NCMEC Awareness Day
      Every kid deserves a safer childhood and on Thursday, March 7th, the Islanders are hosting a special fundraising night to assist the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Join John Walsh, co-founder of NCMEC and host of America's Most Wanted, in the fight against child abduction and sexual exploitation.

      Of every ticket sold, $2 will go to NCMEC, plus the Islanders will match the proceeds from all tickets sold that night, as well as the 50/50 raffle and Chuck-A-Puck. You can get involved right now by texting SAFEKIDS to 20222 for a $10 donation. To join us for a great game and contribute to a greater cause, CLICK HERE

      Islanders St. Patrick's Day Warm-Up Jersey Auction
      The Islanders are holding the second annual St. Patrick's Day Warm-Up Jersey Auction now! During warm-ups prior to the Saturday, March 9th game against Washington, your Islanders will suit up in Kelly green jerseys that feature each player's name and number in Gaelic font.

      Show your Islanders and Irish pride at the same time by bidding on these one-of-a-kind jerseys! The auction runs through Sunday, March 3rd. Not only will you make your friends green with envy, you'll benefit a good cause, as all proceeds benefit the Islanders Children's Foundation. Competition will be stiff, so CLICK HERE to place your bid NOW!

      Know someone who would be interested in receiving this information? Click here to tell them about it.

      This email was sent to lepuck@yahoogroups.com.
      This email was sent from 1255 Hempstead Turnpike, Uniondale, NY 11553

      Unsubscribe from this publication.

      Peer360 Working Green This message is powered by Peer360°.
      Learn how Peer360° is dedicated to working green.

      Peer360
    • New York Islanders
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
        To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
        http://wl1.peer360.com/b/S0Cc3K1jk45100m1hwBq/main.asp?hl=44645637&r=HGJBFGE

        Tuesday, March 5, 2013

        Today's Deal: 75% Off!
        $50 for $200 OFF any Carpet or Flooring at Hall's Carpet

        50
        Hall's Carpet
        BUY NOW
        $200$5075%
        VALUETODAY'S DEALYOU SAVE

        Facebook Twitter Email

        Highlights

        The Official Flooring Company of The New York Islanders.
        Hall’s Carpet Inc. Nassau County Home Improvement License # is H15064200

        Description

        We hope you will contact Hall’s for all your FLOORING and EVENT needs. We will prove that great customer service and great pricing are BOTH right here. Our staff will ask what YOU need a product to do, then quote you a true final price, install it on time with professional, courteous workers and will respond right away to ANY questions you have about the job. Our cleaning machines and expert repair skills can even save your existing flooring. We are also proud to have become the flooring company of the New York Islanders and the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

        Our work can be seen on four current Broadway show stages and several off Broadway productions as well. Hall’s installers are mill certified and proud of their skills. Our installers' work was even featured in an issue of Home Magazine!

        Hall's Carpet Inc. was once again chosen to supply and install carpet at many of the fashion shows here in New York City and our work is seen on “Full Frontal Fashion”, E! Network and in countless magazine and newspaper photos. We even work on the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Somehow all of our installers show up early for work that day!

        Our work in the event industry has allowed us to create Hall’s Rental and Event Service division that has continued to be the largest growth segment of our business. Hall's can provide world class tents and and a large inventory of items to make YOUR EVENT a success.

        Thank you to all of our clients who have continued to use and recommend us, and we look forward to serving you this year as well as making some new friends along the way.

        Hall's Carpet

        Hall's Carpet

        Visit Website

        Hall's Carpet 516 Cherry Lane Floral Park, NY 11001 (516) 488-8268

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 7, 2013
          To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
          http://wl1.peer360.com/b/dl93o7B3IRI4EoHxrl6N/main.asp?hl=44856777&r=HGJBFGE

          Thursday, March 7, 2013

          Today's Deal: 86% Off!
          $35 for 45 Min. Massage with Chiropractic or Nutritional Consultation ($250 Value)

          35
          Chiro Mom, The Office of Dr. Dana Walters
          BUY NOW
          $250$3586%
          VALUETODAY'S DEALYOU SAVE

          Facebook Twitter Email

          Highlights

          Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity.

          Wellness is an acitve process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a more successful existence.

          We believe health is achieved by our capacity to respond and self-regulate within our internal and external environments. By eliminating nerve interferences and incorporating dietary and lifestyle changes, an optimal state of health can be re-established and maintained.

          Our mission is for all who enter our doors to take one step closer to this state of vibrant health and well-being.

          Description

          One 45 Min. Therapeutic Massage with Choice of Chiropractic or Nutritional Consultation.

          Chiro Mom, The Office of Dr. Dana Walters

          Chiro Mom, The Office of Dr. Dana Walters

          Visit Website

          2874 Merrick Road Bellmore, NY 11710 (516) 221-1212

          Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.

          Powered by Analog Analytics

          Donate for a Safer Childhood
          The Islanders and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children believe every child deserves a safer childhood. For 28 years, the NCMEC has been at the forefront of the fight to keep children safer from abduction and sexual exploitation. They provide the resources needed to help protect children, bring perpetrators to justice and prevent these devastating crimes committed against children. You can get involved right now by texting SAFEKIDS to 20222 to make a $10 donation or visit www.missingkids.com to find out how you can help!

          Islanders All-Star Pack
          Islanders fans, here's your last chance to get the Islanders All-Star Pack! Get two tickets in great seats to four intense conference games starting with this Saturday's game versus the Washington Capitals. You'll also receive tickets to our game against the cross-town rival New York Rangers on April 13th. Not only do you get these exciting games, but you'll also receive savings off box office prices. Hurry and order your All-Star Pack today, as time is running out. For more info or to order, call 1.800.882.ISLES Ext. 1 or visit www.newyorkislanders.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
            To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
            http://wl1.peer360.com/b/2syqz2N93NnQC0m8RW0M/main.asp?hl=45229611&r=HGJBFGE
            Stay Connected

            Islanders PowerPlay Deals - Get Great Deals! Score Great Rewards!
            Tuesday, March 12, 2013
            $125 for Woodloch Pines Resort Couples Bed & Breakfast Package ($250 Value)$125
            $250
            125
            REWARDS POINTS
            VIEW THE DEAL
            VIEW THE DEAL
            $15 for $30 of Tires, Auto Service or Products at City Tire
            15
            REWARDS POINTS
            VIEW THE DEAL
            $25 for Field Sideline Package - Ticket/Burger or Hot Dog/Soda ($52.50 Value)
            25
            REWARDS POINTS
            VIEW THE DEAL
            $15 Lunch for Two (Soup, Sandwich, Chips & Dessert) at Suburban Eats ($30 Value)
            15
            REWARDS POINTS
            VIEW THE DEAL
            $35 for 45 Min. Massage with Chiropractic or Nutritional Consultation ($250 Value)
            35
            REWARDS POINTS
            VIEW THE DEAL
            $50 for One Month of Adult Fitness Training Classes ($100 Value)
            50
            REWARDS POINTS
            VIEW THE DEAL
            $19 for 2 Comedy Show Tickets ($44 Value)
            19
            REWARDS POINTS
            EARNING REWARDS POINTS:
            Islanders PowerPlay Deals members earn rewards points each time a deal is purchased. Rewards points can be redeemed for Islanders Tickets and Islanders Merchandise.
            • Just by signing up, you earn 50 PowerPlay Points.
            • Each dollar spent on PowerPlay Deals earns you 1 PowerPlay Point.
            • Refer a friend and earn 25 PowerPlay Points.

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 29, 2013
              To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
              http://wl1.peer360.com/b/isQN83P1GEIP3q3X8S40/main.asp?hl=46611786&r=HGJBFGE

              Friday, March 29, 2013
              $30 for Spring Bicycle Tune Up ($60 Value)$30
              $60
              30
              REWARDS POINTS
              VIEW THE DEAL

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 12 7:38 AM
                To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
                http://wl1.peer360.com/b/3BoEhZw023MOxqZSXUa4/main.asp?hl=47898163&r=HGJBFGE

                Islanders PowerPlay Deals - Get Great Deals! Score Great Rewards!
                April 12, 2013
                $49 for an Academic Evaluation and Three Hours of Tutoring ($345 Value)$49
                $345
                49