Islanders PowerPlay Deals

  • New York Islanders
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 21 6:09 PM
      To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
      http://wl1.peer360.com/b/H5V6VcXqfkdleYbHF7hZ/main.asp?hl=43622332&r=HGJBFGE
      Stay Connected

      Local Deals and More DEAL OF THE DAY
      Thursday, February 21, 2013

      Today's Deal: 51% Off!
      $99 for Ombre Hair Highlighting ($200. Value)

      99
      Tre Salon & Spa
      BUY NOW
      $200$9951%
      VALUETODAY'S DEALYOU SAVE

      Facebook Twitter Email

      Description

      Ombre is both a French and Italian term meaning “Shadow or Shaded”. It’s a graduation of color from light to dark. This highlighting technique is used to give the appearance of “Grown Out” highlights and sun-kissed ends. The look encourages the appearance of roots, making it virtually maintenance-free! Dependent upon preference, touch ups are only needed 2-3 times per year!

      Tre Salon & Spa

      Tre Salon & Spa

      Visit Website

      Woodbury Centre 443A South Oyster Bay Road Plainview, NY 11803 (516) 719-0605

      Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.

      Powered by Analog Analytics

      NCMEC Awareness Day
      Every kid deserves a safer childhood and on Thursday, March 7th, the Islanders are hosting a special fundraising night to assist the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Join John Walsh, co-founder of NCMEC and host of America's Most Wanted, in the fight against child abduction and sexual exploitation.

      Of every ticket sold, $2 will go to NCMEC, plus the Islanders will match the proceeds from all tickets sold that night, as well as the 50/50 raffle and Chuck-A-Puck. You can get involved right now by texting SAFEKIDS to 20222 for a $10 donation. To join us for a great game and contribute to a greater cause, CLICK HERE

      Islanders St. Patrick's Day Warm-Up Jersey Auction
      The Islanders are proud to announce the second annual St. Patrick's Day Warm-Up Jersey Auction! During warm-ups prior to the March 9th game against Washington, your Islanders will suit up in Kelly green jerseys that feature each player's name and number in Gaelic font.

      Show your Islanders and Irish pride at the same time by bidding on these one-of-a-kind jerseys! The auction runs from Saturday, Feb. 16th through Sunday, Mar. 3rd. Not only will you make your friends green with envy, you'll benefit a good cause, as all proceeds benefit the Islanders Children's Foundation. Competition will be stiff, so visit www.newyorkislanders.com/stpatsjersey to place your bid NOW!

      Know someone who would be interested in receiving this information? Click here to tell them about it.

      This email was sent to lepuck@yahoogroups.com.
      This email was sent from 1255 Hempstead Turnpike, Uniondale, NY 11553

      Unsubscribe from this publication.

      Peer360 Working Green This message is powered by Peer360°.
      Learn how Peer360° is dedicated to working green.

      Peer360
    • New York Islanders
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 28 3:53 PM
        To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
        http://wl1.peer360.com/b/S8IUl17s4LvUcbxhde15/main.asp?hl=44250543&r=HGJBFGE

        Thursday, February 28, 2013

        Today's Deal: 50% Off!
        $15 Lunch for Two (Soup, Sandwich, Chips & Dessert) at Suburban Eats ($30. Value)

        15
        Suburban Eats
        BUY NOW
        $30$1550%
        VALUETODAY'S DEALYOU SAVE

        Facebook Twitter Email

        Highlights

        $15 for (2) Soups, (2) Sandwiches “Direct from our Menu”, (2) Chips, (2)“Obnoxious Brownies”: A chocolate ganache brownie with David’s chocolate chip cookies baked on top.

        Description

        Suburban Eats offers our customers the highest quality food service possible. We strive to exceed expectations in taste and service. The chef/owners have spent many hours constructing a creative and diverse menu offering daily selections and catering ideas that you will not find anywhere else. Our menu includes an extensive list of sandwiches and wraps, grilled panini, creative salads, restaurant style hot dishes, brick oven pizza selections and a tossed salad bar where you create your own salad! Additionally, we offer a daily one page menu offering rotating specials from each station which can be faxed to your office overnight or downloaded from our website.
        We take great pride in the quality and originallity of our product.

        Suburban Eats

        Suburban Eats

        Visit Website

        Suburban Eats www.suburbaneats.com 610 Broad Hollow Rd. Melville, NY 11747 (631) 293-3287

        (631) 293-3287

        Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.

        Powered by Analog Analytics

        Sticks and Steaks Presented by MET-Rx and NBTY Helping Hands
        Dinner with the Islanders to Benefit the Islanders Childrens Foundation
        Tuesday, March 12 at 6:30p.m.

        Have you always wanted to spend a night wining and dining with the members of your favorite hockey team? NOW is the chance to make that dream a reality!

        For a limited time only, you can win a night getting to personally know your favorite Islanders stars over a five-star meal at the prestigious Inn at New Hyde Park on Tuesday, March 12th. During this auction, fans can bid for a seat at the Islanders player table of their choice. Each winner is invited to bring one guest for an unforgettable night of food and drink, including a multi-course dinner with open bar and cocktail hour.

        Each player table will seat ten, including the four winners and their guests. All proceeds from the event will go directly to the Islanders Childrens Foundation. Time and space is limited for this chance of a lifetime!  Bidding runs through Wednesday, March 6th, so place your bids now!

        To place your bid, CLICK HERE
        For more information call 1-800-822-ISLES Ext. 4.

        NCMEC Awareness Day
        Every kid deserves a safer childhood and on Thursday, March 7th, the Islanders are hosting a special fundraising night to assist the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Join John Walsh, co-founder of NCMEC and host of America's Most Wanted, in the fight against child abduction and sexual exploitation.

        Of every ticket sold, $2 will go to NCMEC, plus the Islanders will match the proceeds from all tickets sold that night, as well as the 50/50 raffle and Chuck-A-Puck. You can get involved right now by texting SAFEKIDS to 20222 for a $10 donation. To join us for a great game and contribute to a greater cause, CLICK HERE

        Islanders St. Patrick's Day Warm-Up Jersey Auction
        The Islanders are holding the second annual St. Patrick's Day Warm-Up Jersey Auction now! During warm-ups prior to the Saturday, March 9th game against Washington, your Islanders will suit up in Kelly green jerseys that feature each player's name and number in Gaelic font.

        Show your Islanders and Irish pride at the same time by bidding on these one-of-a-kind jerseys! The auction runs through Sunday, March 3rd. Not only will you make your friends green with envy, you'll benefit a good cause, as all proceeds benefit the Islanders Children's Foundation. Competition will be stiff, so CLICK HERE to place your bid NOW!

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
          To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
          http://wl1.peer360.com/b/S0Cc3K1jk45100m1hwBq/main.asp?hl=44645637&r=HGJBFGE

          Tuesday, March 5, 2013

          Today's Deal: 75% Off!
          $50 for $200 OFF any Carpet or Flooring at Hall's Carpet

          50
          Hall's Carpet
          BUY NOW
          $200$5075%
          VALUETODAY'S DEALYOU SAVE

          Facebook Twitter Email

          Highlights

          The Official Flooring Company of The New York Islanders.
          Hall’s Carpet Inc. Nassau County Home Improvement License # is H15064200

          Description

          We hope you will contact Hall’s for all your FLOORING and EVENT needs. We will prove that great customer service and great pricing are BOTH right here. Our staff will ask what YOU need a product to do, then quote you a true final price, install it on time with professional, courteous workers and will respond right away to ANY questions you have about the job. Our cleaning machines and expert repair skills can even save your existing flooring. We are also proud to have become the flooring company of the New York Islanders and the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.

          Our work can be seen on four current Broadway show stages and several off Broadway productions as well. Hall’s installers are mill certified and proud of their skills. Our installers' work was even featured in an issue of Home Magazine!

          Hall's Carpet Inc. was once again chosen to supply and install carpet at many of the fashion shows here in New York City and our work is seen on “Full Frontal Fashion”, E! Network and in countless magazine and newspaper photos. We even work on the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Somehow all of our installers show up early for work that day!

          Our work in the event industry has allowed us to create Hall’s Rental and Event Service division that has continued to be the largest growth segment of our business. Hall's can provide world class tents and and a large inventory of items to make YOUR EVENT a success.

          Thank you to all of our clients who have continued to use and recommend us, and we look forward to serving you this year as well as making some new friends along the way.

          Hall's Carpet

          Hall's Carpet

          Visit Website

          Hall's Carpet 516 Cherry Lane Floral Park, NY 11001 (516) 488-8268

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 7, 2013
            To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
            http://wl1.peer360.com/b/dl93o7B3IRI4EoHxrl6N/main.asp?hl=44856777&r=HGJBFGE

            Thursday, March 7, 2013

            Today's Deal: 86% Off!
            $35 for 45 Min. Massage with Chiropractic or Nutritional Consultation ($250 Value)

            35
            Chiro Mom, The Office of Dr. Dana Walters
            BUY NOW
            $250$3586%
            VALUETODAY'S DEALYOU SAVE

            Facebook Twitter Email

            Highlights

            Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease and infirmity.

            Wellness is an acitve process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a more successful existence.

            We believe health is achieved by our capacity to respond and self-regulate within our internal and external environments. By eliminating nerve interferences and incorporating dietary and lifestyle changes, an optimal state of health can be re-established and maintained.

            Our mission is for all who enter our doors to take one step closer to this state of vibrant health and well-being.

            Description

            One 45 Min. Therapeutic Massage with Choice of Chiropractic or Nutritional Consultation.

            Chiro Mom, The Office of Dr. Dana Walters

            Chiro Mom, The Office of Dr. Dana Walters

            Visit Website

            2874 Merrick Road Bellmore, NY 11710 (516) 221-1212

            Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.

            Powered by Analog Analytics

            Donate for a Safer Childhood
            The Islanders and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children believe every child deserves a safer childhood. For 28 years, the NCMEC has been at the forefront of the fight to keep children safer from abduction and sexual exploitation. They provide the resources needed to help protect children, bring perpetrators to justice and prevent these devastating crimes committed against children. You can get involved right now by texting SAFEKIDS to 20222 to make a $10 donation or visit www.missingkids.com to find out how you can help!

            Islanders All-Star Pack
            Islanders fans, here's your last chance to get the Islanders All-Star Pack! Get two tickets in great seats to four intense conference games starting with this Saturday's game versus the Washington Capitals. You'll also receive tickets to our game against the cross-town rival New York Rangers on April 13th. Not only do you get these exciting games, but you'll also receive savings off box office prices. Hurry and order your All-Star Pack today, as time is running out. For more info or to order, call 1.800.882.ISLES Ext. 1 or visit www.newyorkislanders.com

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
              To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
              http://wl1.peer360.com/b/2syqz2N93NnQC0m8RW0M/main.asp?hl=45229611&r=HGJBFGE
              Stay Connected

              Islanders PowerPlay Deals - Get Great Deals! Score Great Rewards!
              Tuesday, March 12, 2013
              $125 for Woodloch Pines Resort Couples Bed & Breakfast Package ($250 Value)$125
              $250
              125
              REWARDS POINTS
              VIEW THE DEAL
              VIEW THE DEAL
              $15 for $30 of Tires, Auto Service or Products at City Tire
              15
              REWARDS POINTS
              VIEW THE DEAL
              $25 for Field Sideline Package - Ticket/Burger or Hot Dog/Soda ($52.50 Value)
              25
              REWARDS POINTS
              VIEW THE DEAL
              $15 Lunch for Two (Soup, Sandwich, Chips & Dessert) at Suburban Eats ($30 Value)
              15
              REWARDS POINTS
              VIEW THE DEAL
              $35 for 45 Min. Massage with Chiropractic or Nutritional Consultation ($250 Value)
              35
              REWARDS POINTS
              VIEW THE DEAL
              $50 for One Month of Adult Fitness Training Classes ($100 Value)
              50
              REWARDS POINTS
              VIEW THE DEAL
              $19 for 2 Comedy Show Tickets ($44 Value)
              19
              REWARDS POINTS
              EARNING REWARDS POINTS:
              Islanders PowerPlay Deals members earn rewards points each time a deal is purchased. Rewards points can be redeemed for Islanders Tickets and Islanders Merchandise.
              • Just by signing up, you earn 50 PowerPlay Points.
              • Each dollar spent on PowerPlay Deals earns you 1 PowerPlay Point.
              • Refer a friend and earn 25 PowerPlay Points.

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 29, 2013
                To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
                http://wl1.peer360.com/b/isQN83P1GEIP3q3X8S40/main.asp?hl=46611786&r=HGJBFGE

                Friday, March 29, 2013
                $30 for Spring Bicycle Tune Up ($60 Value)$30
                $60
                30
                REWARDS POINTS
                VIEW THE DEAL

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 12, 2013
                  To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
                  http://wl1.peer360.com/b/3BoEhZw023MOxqZSXUa4/main.asp?hl=47898163&r=HGJBFGE

                  Islanders PowerPlay Deals - Get Great Deals! Score Great Rewards!
                  April 12, 2013
                  $49 for an Academic Evaluation and Three Hours of Tutoring ($345 Value)$49
                  $345
                  49