Petes Defeats

  • Ottawa 67's
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      Ottawa 67's

      To ensure delivery of our emails to your inbox and not bulk or junk folders, please add
      updates@... and fanone@... to your address book or safe senders list.

      If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

      OTTAWA 67’s VS.

      BRAMPTON BATTALION

       FEB.  18, 2013 at 2:00 PM

      OTTAWA 67’s VS.

      BELLEVILLE
      BULLS

      FEB.  24, 2013 at 2:00 PM

      Petes Defeats

      The Peterborough Petes rallied for 3 quick ones in a span of 1:36 in the 2’nd period on their way to a 5-1 victory over the 67’s.  Sean Monahan gave the Ottawa a quick 1-0 lead, notching his 24th of the season only 1:25 after the opening faceoff.  It was spirited contest but Michael Giugovaz in the Pete’s net was just too hot tonight.

      It was ladies night at the Bank, brought to you by our friends at Jubilee Jewelers. One lucky lady won a $2,000 Polar Ice Canadian diamond, just for showing up.  Jubilee’s Moe Charania started off the game with a ceremonial puck drop.

      Singing the national anthem was the Joan of Arc Academy Choir. You looked fabulous and sounded great, nice job girls!

      Three mini teams got some ice time at the Bank. We welcomed the IP Orleans Ice Dogs, the IP level Orleans Sharks and the IPA Black Metcalfe Jets (photo). What a hoot for them and the fans.

      Our next game is on Family Day Monday at 2:00 when the 67’s host the Brampton Battalion.  Make sure you arrive early for a special ceremony where we present the first annual Bill Kitchen Award for Community Service.  The Sens’ Alumni will be there and so should you.

      Your pal in the stands, Vicki

      To manage your email preferences or unsubscribe, please click here.

      This email was sent by: Ottawa 67's Hockey Club
      700 Industrial Avenue, Suite 220.
      Ottawa, Ontario
      K1G 0Y9