PowerPlay Deal$: $50 for $550 off at Participating NY Auto Giant Dealers

  • New York Islanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2013
      To view this message in your browser or your handheld device, click the link below.
      http://wl1.peer360.com/b/6BH0O59M3R2dvWvEm1JK/main.asp?hl=43117855&r=HGJBFGE
      Stay Connected

      Local Deals and More DEAL OF THE DAY
      Thursday, February 15, 2013

      Today's Deal: 91% Off!
      $50 for $550 Off the Purchase or Lease of Any New Vehicle at All Participating NY Auto Giant Dealers

      50
      NY Auto Giant
      BUY NOW
      $550$5091%
      VALUETODAY'S DEALYOU SAVE

      Facebook Twitter Email

      Description

      “We are the only stop when you dot com shop for an auto.”
      At NY Auto Giant we live this philosophy every minute of every day. That’s why NY Auto Giant, also known as the Atlantic Auto Group, is the largest volume of all Long Island car dealers. And that’s why we’re going to stay the top New York car dealers on the Island, today and tomorrow.
      Like you, we live on Long Island – North Shore and South Shore, Nassau and Suffolk. Like you, we have a passion for our community and for our cars. We understand that you need the best new or used car you can buy because you’ve got to get on the road – whether it’s the Northern State or Sunrise Highway. That's good for us, because we’re the Long Island car dealers with the selection, the service and the 30-year track record that says you’ll absolutely get what you want.

      NY Auto Giant

      NY Auto Giant

      Visit Website

      Atlantic Audi 251 Sunrise Highway West Islip, NY 11795 (888) 308-0641

      Atlantic Chevy Cadillac 1350 Sunrise Highway Bayshore, NY 11706 (888) 255-9902

      Atlantic Chrysler Jeep Dodge 130 Sunrise Highway West Islip, NY 11795 (855) 249-0404

      See all locations

      Copyright 2013. All rights reserved.