Robbed at the Bank!!!

  • Ottawa 67's
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2012
      Ottawa 67's

      To ensure delivery of our emails to your inbox and not bulk or junk folders, please add
      updates@... and fanone@... to your address book or safe senders list.

      If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

       OTTAWA 67’s VS.

      JAN. 03, 2013 at 7:00 PM

      OTTAWA 67’s VS.
      JAN.  09, 2013 at 7:00 PM

      Robbed at the Bank!!!

      A see-saw battle with Kingston closed the year out at ScotiaBank Place with the Frontenacs prevailing 7-5, outscoring Ottawa 5-1 in the 3rd period. Monahan, Ceci, Janes and Dulong had given Ottawa a 4-2 lead at the end of 2.  Vlajkov got our 5th in the 3rd before the Fronts got 4 unanswered to complete the scoring.

      The boys suited up in new warm-up jerseys this afternoon. Unfortunately they didn’t bring much luck but they looked dashing.

      On the ice today during our second intermission a Handywoman Challenge was held with two lucky ladies. Congratulations to the winner Matilda; you can take chits from my job jar anytime! And for putting the POWER in power tools, they both won a great prize pack from our friends at Home Depot

      With all their 67’s paraphernalia at the ready, fans met the boys for autographs at a post-game signing session.

      Hope to see you back here Thursday when the Soo Greyhounds are in town.

      Your pal in the stands, Vicki

      To manage your email preferences or unsubscribe, please click here.

      This email was sent by: Ottawa 67's Hockey Club
      700 Industrial Avenue, Suite 220.
      Ottawa, Ontario
      K1G 0Y9